Canon Pixma MG3520 Driver, Scanner, Setup (Windows, Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3520 All-in-One Full Printer Driver Feature Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems
Canon Pixma MG3520 Driver, Scanner, Setup (Windows, Mac) – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP.
If the user wants to have prints from a certain application or even web page, they can use Google Cloud Print Ready feature. user can decide which document they want to print using this feature. The user may work more efficient using only a printer in the office and do not need another machine to install.
The user can set the reduction up to 25% for the document. There is also a feature which can support the user doing file copying which is full and fit to page. Whether the user will use it in b/w mode or color mode, the printer will serve nice prints in quality.
The user will also experience scanning process in better operation. Using CIS system, the scanning process can work with 48/24 bit of scanning depth for a clear result. This printer can be a trusted product you have to know with better result later.
Quickly share the printer with various other computer systems on your house network. In addition, the printer works with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint as well as the Easy Image Print application.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Windows Driver & Software Packages
This is an online installation software or driver to help you set up your product on a PC (USB connection or network connection) and install updated software.
Printersdriverscanon.com provide you the easy thing to find and download an updated driver for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Printer. Select and click one of the links downloads below and you will be direct to get the driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Software. Select your operating system compatibility with your PC.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges
Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL Black Cartridge,PG-240XL Black Cartridge,PG-240 Black Cartridge,CL-241XL Color Cartridge,CL-241 Color Cartridge,PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
- Print Speed (up to):4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro
- Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss,
- Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, except that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Then Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “Canon [model number]”) in the “Printers & Scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Then Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Software Download
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 Full Driver and Software Package(Mac)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)
- Canon Pixma MG 3520 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)
That’s it the article about Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver, we hope it will be useful for you. please share Canon PIXMA MG3520 article so others can know. At the top, there is a Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver that we get from the official website that has been searched by the owner of the Printer Driver Canon, if you get a broken link on every post of our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide. thank you