Canon PIXMA MG5400 Series Driver, Setup, Scanner, Software
Canon PIXMA MG5400 All-in-One Full Printer Driver Feature Software Download for Microsoft Windows 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh Operating Systems
The Canon PIXMA MG5400 Wireless Color Inkjet Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Series Driver, Setup, Scanner, Software – The Canon PIXMA MG5400 series Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP.
The Canon PIXMA MG5400 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer to produce stunning detail in both business documents and photos with maximum color print resolution at 9600 x 2400 dpi and 5 Colour Ink System. MG5400 is supported with features like a quick easy to replace ink with Edge Snap feature. With Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, you will reproduce the colors of the original document is outstanding and always faithful. For users of Apple products are now also supported with AirPrint, PIXMA Cloud Link and Google Cloud Print will let you quickly can and can print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Specs and Features
Additionally, you can also see the beautiful, natural view scan with advanced image analysis and correction of the data area-by-area automatically. Plus, you can even print and scan JPEG and PDF files from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android devices without a computer wirelessly with EPP app free.
Enjoy a fun print for a new feature to your image by adding various effects such as Miniature, Toy Camera, Fish Eye, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print on the Canon original paper. While advanced paper handling will give you several options for writing such as printing on CDs and DVDs, as well as photos and load plain document at the same time, so you’ll always be ready to print. Plus, a built-in Auto Duplex Printing automatically print on both sides of the paper and help you to be environmentally conscious.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Ink Cartridges
Compatible Pixma MG5400 cartridges are ideal replacements for original Canon Pixma MG5400 Ink Cartridges as they are cheaper and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee: PGI-550PGBKXL/CLI-551XL 2 Full Sets + 3 EXTRA Black Compatible High Capacity Inks (15 Pack), PGI-550PGBKXL/CLI-551XL Full Set + 2 EXTRA Black Compatible High Capacity Inks (8 Pack)
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Manual
This manual describes instructions such as how to use the driver and application software: Download Manual
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Windows Driver & Software Packages
This is an online installation software or driver to help you set up your product on a PC (USB connection or network connection) and install updated software.
Printersdriverscanon.com provide you the easy thing to find and download an updated driver for Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver Printer. Select and click one of the links downloads below and you will be direct to get the driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5400 Software. Select your operating system compatibility with your PC.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, except that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5400 Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Then Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “Canon [model number]”) in the “Printers & Scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Then Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver Software Download
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series Scanner Driver (OS X)
- ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
- Canon PIXMA MG5400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
That’s it the article about Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver, we hope it will be useful for you. please share Canon PIXMA MG5400 article so others can know. At the top, there is a Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver that we get from the official website that has been searched by the owner of the Printer Driver Canon, if you get a broken link on every post of our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide. thank you